How We Collect Information
We may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
- CLOUDPULSE may collect personally identifiable information from customers in a variety of ways, including online and offline subscription and order forms, paper or telephone submissions, and other instances where customers are invited to volunteer such information. Additionally, contact information may be collected during any correspondence relating to customer support, as well as in connection with the Service offered on the Site.
- CLOUDPULSE may collect such information, including, but not limited to contact name, business name and type, address, phone number, email address and billing information including credit card number and expiration date, as well as other information.
- We will only use your name, address and billing information/credit card information to process your order. The addresses are used for customer support, required notifications, product and policy updates and marketing releases. Under no circumstances will we use this information for anything else not described in this Privacy Statement.
Information You Provide
The types of information that we collect directly from you or through your use of our websites and services may include the following depending on how you interact with us:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address, username, and telephone number;
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- Educational and professional interests;
- Tracking codes such as cookies;
- Usernames and passwords;
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
- Comments, feedback, posts and other content you provide to us;
- Communication preferences;
- Purchase and search history;
- Location-aware services, the physical location of your device in order to provide you with more relevant content for your location;
- Information about your personal preferences, and interests; and
- Communications with other users of our services.
In order to access certain content and to make use of additional functionality and features of our websites and services, we may ask you to register for an account by completing and submitting a registration form, which may request additional information.
If you choose to register and sign in by using a third-party account (such as your Facebook account), the authentication of your login is handled by the third party. We will collect your name, email address and any other information about your third-party account that you agree to share with us at the time you give permission for your account to be linked to your third-party account.
Information We Receive from Other Sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the websites we operate or the other services we provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners and sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services; advertising networks; data and analytics providers; academic institutions; journal owners, societies and similar organizations; search information providers, and credit reference agencies) from whom we may receive information about you.